(Jobs) Canara Bank : Recruitment of Probationary Officers In Junior Management
Canara Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Bengaluru and pan India presence with over 6100 branches, invites ON-LINE APPLICATIONS, from the eligible candidates to apply for admissions to the specially designed One year training course leading to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) either through Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd., Bengaluru or NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd., Mangaluru, which are recognised by UGC.
- The course comprises of 9 months of classroom studies and 3 months internship at Canara Bank’s Branches / Offices.
- This one year full-time PGDBF course will be conducted either at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru campus or NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd. Mangaluru campus.
- The programme is fully residential during 9 months classroom studies and the selected candidates should necessarily stay in the campus
Candidates will be selected for admission to the course at either of the above two institutes through selection process consisting of online objective test followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview. On successful completion of the course, candidates will be awarded with “Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF)” from that institute and the candidates would be offered appointment in the Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
Eligible candidates can apply ON-LINE through link given in our Bank’s website www.canarabank.com. No other means / mode of Application will be accepted. Please read this advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility before paying fees / submitting on-line application.
Please note that: a) The process of Registration of application is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through On-line mode on or before the last date for fee payment; b) Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the cut-off date. c) Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website www.canarabank.com for details and updates.
Details of Posts:
PROBATIONARY OFFICERS IN JUNIOR MANAGEMENT GRADE SCALE-I
A Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Minimum 20 years – Maximum 30 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1988 and not later than 01.01.1998 (both days inclusive) Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA is awarded, the same should be converted in to percentage and indicate the same in online application. A copy of the “Conversion Formula” notified by the University / Institute for converting Grades to Percentage, along with equivalent class, has to be submitted at the time of interview. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%. Page 4 of 24 All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University / Institution / Board recognised by Government of India / approved by Government Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 01.01.2018.
Scale - JMGS-I
Salary & Emoluments - 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020
SC/ST/PWD: 118/- [Intimation Charges only includes GST @18%]
All Others: 708/- [includes GST @18%]
How To Apply:
Candidates are requested to read the contents of the advertisement and ensure their eligibility before applying. The eligible candidates are required to apply ON-LINE through Bank’s website www.canarabank.com. The link for registration of application will be open in our website on the dates indicated at the top of this advertisement. THE GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ON-LINE APPLICATION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- All applicants should have a valid personal e-mail ID. The registered e-mail id should be kept functional till completion of this selection process. All the communications will be sent to the candidates to this e-mail ID only.
- Candidates are required to visit the Bank’s website http://www.canarabank.com/english/careers/recruitment
- click on the link “RP–2/2017 – Recruitment of Probationary Officers in JMGS-I on completion of specially designed PGDBF Course”.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure I).
- Candidates while filling their on-line application, the name of the candidate and his / her father / husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates / mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates should fill all the fields in the on-line application.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Submission of incorrect / false information in the online application will render the candidature invalid.
- After completion of on-line registration, candidate should take system generated print-out of Registered On-line Application.
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without proper passport size photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
- Retain a copy of the final on-line application print out along with Registration Number & Password safely for your records.
- A candidate should submit only one application. In case of multiple applications only the latest valid completed application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited
Payment of Application Fee / Intimation Charges
From 09.01.2018 to 31.01.2018 [both days inclusive]
Opening Date and closing date for on-line registration in Website
Download of call letter for online test (tentative) - After 20.02.2018
Date of online test (tentative) - 04.03.2018
Courtesy: Canara Bank