Sample Paper: SBI
Objective 10 questions
1. Why the document you created at home displays with a different font at
Ans. Because you have a different printer at school than at home
Because you have a different monitor at school than at home
font you used at home is not installed on your school computer Because the
version of Windows is different
2. Which keyboard shortcut centers selected text?
Ans. Ctrl+C Alt+C There is no keyboard shortcut for this operation
3. What is the default file extension for all Word documents?
Ans. TXT WRD FIL DOC
4. Which key moves your cursor from one cell to the next in a table?
Ans. Tab Shift Enter Ctrl+Enter
5. How many different documents can you have open at one time?
Ans. No more that three Only one As many as your computer memory will
hold No more than your Taskbar can display