Printed Study Kit for IBPS Clerk Exam 2018
Printed Study Notes for IBPS Clerk Exam
As you all know that IBPS conducts exam for Clerk every year. Every year lakhs of aspirants appears in this prestigious examination, but very few get success. There are hundreds of books available in the market, but none are up to the mark, therefore, we decided to launch study package for IBPS Clerk examination, which is compiled by our experts from more than 30 books. This kit will assure you of your success. It covers 100% syllabus.
IBPS Clerk Syllabus has Objective type of Questions. IBPS Clerk Exam has Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability and General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry, Computer Knowledge.
Only English Language will be in English, and Other Sections like Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Computer Knowledge and General Awareness Question Papers for IBPS Clerk Exam will print in Both Languages of Hindi and English.
There is Negative Marking in IBPS Clerk examination. Candidates have to get Minimum Qualifying marks-Cut off Marks in Every Section. Failing in any section results will be fail. So you will have to Prepare Every section in depth to reach IBPS Clerk Cut off Score, it varies every year, so you will have to score enough to be sure, and we promise you to help you to achieve this.
Candidates, who qualified IBPS Clerk Exam, can also take this Study kit to improve their score.
What you will get:
- 100% Syllabus Covered
- 6 Booklets (Reasoning, Aptitude, Computer Knowledge, English Language, Descriptive Essay)
- General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry) "PDF Copy"
- 900+ Pages
- 4,000+ MCQs
- 5 Previous Years Solved Papers
- 5 Online Practice Tests
- Guidance & Support from Our Experts
Price of the Kit:
4,000Rs. 1,999/- (50% Off, Limited time Offer)
- price is including courier charges all over India.
- Payment is 100% Safe and Order No is generated immediately via email.
- we dont offer Cash on Delivery.
For Study Materials Call our Expert at :- +91 8800734161,9958790414
IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus:
I. The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||Composite time of 1 hour|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for online main examination.
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (NOT BY SEQUENCE)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|2||English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||40||50||30 minutes|
|4||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40||25 minutes|
|5||Computer Knowledge||40||20||20 minutes|
The above tests except the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- Our sole objective is to help you to score maximum in IBPS Clerk Exam.
- You will Get 6 booklets.
- Study Kit will be delivered to your postal Address after payment confirmation.
- After dispatching your kit we will provide you a courier tracking details.
- For any help we will provide Telephonic & Email Support to the candidates.