IBPS PO (Probationary Officer) Exam Study Materials
Study Kit for IBPS-PO (Probationary Officer) Exam
As you all know that the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts exam for Probationary Officers (PO) every year for 22 nationalized banks. Besides, State Bank of India (SBI) conducts, on its own, examinations of POs for SBI network and its associate banks. Every year lakhs of aspirants appears in these prestigious examinations, but very few get success. There are hundreds of books available in the market, but none are up to the mark. Therefore, we decided to launch study package for IBPS PO examination, which is compiled by our experts from dozens of authentic books.
There is negative marking in IBPS and SBI PO examinations. For every wrong answer 1/4 or 0.25 marks will be reduced from your score. Candidates have to get minimum qualifying marks i.e. cut off marks in every section. Failure in any section will result in your total failure. The descriptive paper of those candidates who do not qualify in all objective sections will not be evaluated. So you will have to prepare every section in depth to reach IBPS PO cut off score. It varies every year, so you will have to score enough to be sure, and we promise you to help you to achieve this goal.
Candidates, who qualified earlier IBPS and SBI PO exams, can also take this Study Kit to improve their score.
What you will get:
- 100% Syllabus Covered
- 6 Booklets (Reasoning, Aptitude, Computer Knowledge, English Language, Descriptive Essay)
- General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry) with 500+ Multiple Choice Questions "PDF Copy"
- 1100+ Pages
- 5000+ MCQs
- 5 Previous Years Solved Papers
- 5 Online Practice Test Access
- Guidance & Support from Our Experts
Price of the Kit:
5,000Rs. 2,499 (50% Off, Limited time Offer)
- price is including courier charges all over India.
- Payment is 100% Safe and Order No is generated immediately.
In 2019, 76 Questions were asked from our study kit in Preliminary Exam
In 2018, 71 Questions were asked from our study kit in Preliminary Exam
In 2017, 68 Questions were asked from our study kit in Preliminary Exam
- You will Get 6 booklets.
- Study Kit will be delivered to your postal Address after payment confirmation.
- After dispatching your kit we will provide you a courier tracking details.
- For any help we will provide Telephonic & Email Support to the candidates.
IBPS PO Exam Syllabus
Preliminary Examination Syllabus:
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||No. of Qs||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||Composite time of 1 hour|
Mains Examination Syllabus:
|Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Qs||Maximum Marks||Duration|
(with special reference to Banking Industry)