RBI Assistant Exam Study Material
Study Kit for RBI Assistant Exam
There is negative marking in RBI and RBI ASSISTANTS examinations. For every wrong answer 1/4 or 0.25 marks will be reduced from your score. Candidates have to get minimum qualifying marks i.e. cut off marks in every section. Failure in any section will result in your total failure. The descriptive paper of those candidates who do not qualify in all objective sections will not be evaluated. So you will have to prepare every section in depth to reach RBI ASSISTANTS cut off score. It varies every year, so you will have to score enough to be sure, and we promise you to help you to achieve this goal.
Candidates, who qualified earlier RBI and RBI ASSISTANTS exams, can also take this Study Kit to improve their score.
What you will get:
- 100% Syllabus Covered
- 6 Booklets (Reasoning, Aptitude, Computer Knowledge, English Language, Descriptive Essay)
- General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry) with 500+ Multiple Choice Questions "PDF Copy"
- 1100+ Pages
- 5000+ MCQs
- Guidance & Support from Our Experts
Price of the Kit:
5,000Rs. 3,499/- (Limited time Offer)
- price is including courier charges all over India.
- Payment is 100% Safe and Order No is generated immediately.
- we dont offer Cash on Delivery.
- Our sole objective is to help you to score maximum in RBI Assistant Exam.
- You will Get 6 booklets.
- Study Kit will be delivered to your postal Address after payment confirmation.
- After dispatching your kit we will provide you a courier tracking details.
- For any help we will provide Telephonic & Email Support to the candidates.
For Any Guidance Call our Expert at : +91 8800734161, 9958790414
RBI Assistant Syllabus
a. Preliminary Examination:
|Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||English Language||30||30||Composite time of 1 Hour|
b. Main Examination:
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||Composite time of
|2||Test of English Language||40||40|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||40|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40|
c. Interview: 35 Marks
i) The above main online tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
ii) Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective tests of the online examinations
iii) A candidate has to qualify in Preliminary Examination for appearing in Main Examination.
iv) There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests (Preliminary and Main examination).1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
v) Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letter for examination from the RBI’s website.