(Apply Online) Probationary Officers in State Bank of India -
Candidates can apply online only from 04-05-2016 to 24-05-2016 and no other
mode of application will be accepted.
Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) & Signature:
Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital)
image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture and must be
true image representation of the candidate. Any attempt to use morphed
photograph will result in immediate rejection of the candidature.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured,
preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or
place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no
- If you have to use flash, ensure there's no "red-eye".
- If you wear glasses, make sure that there are no reflections and your
eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is
allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20Kb–50 Kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50Kb. If the
size of the file is more than 50 Kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner
such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the
examination, does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the applicant
will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10Kb – 20Kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20Kb
- Signature in CAPITALLETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
Courtesy : SBI