National Insurance Company Limited
National Insurance Company Limited invites applications from eligible Indian
Citizens on behalf of all the four Public Sector General Insurance Companies
with a combined human resource base of 65651 having 6116 offices/business
centres in every nook & corner of the Country with total Premium Income of
Rs.35000 crores for the year 2012-13 for recruitment of 2600 (Two thousand six
hundred) Assistants in Class III Cadre from open market.
National Insurance Company Limited would coordinate the written examination,
thereafter, Interview and Computer Proficiency Test for the short-listed
candidates would be conducted by each Company in their respective zones where
their Head Office is situated (except in certain cases).
Total Posts: 2600
Age Limit : Minimum Age: 18 years; Maximum Age: 28 years (as on
Salary Scale :
- Graduate from a recognized University
- Pass in HSC/Equivalent (XII pass) examination with 60% marks (50% for
Ex-servicemen, SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities
- Knowledge of Regional Language i.e. Language of the State of Recruitment
All eligible candidates should apply on-line before the last date for
registration of application.
- All candidates will have to appear for the Written examination,
thereafter, candidates will be shortlisted and will be called for Interview
and Computer Proficiency Test.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Written
Test, Interview and Computer Proficiency Test taken together. Merely
satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for
Written Test /Computer Proficiency Test/ Interview.
Scheme of Examination:
|English Language :
|Numerical Ability :
|General Awareness :
|Computer Knowledge :
|Total Marks obtained shall be
proportionately reduced to a
of 35 marks (A)
Summary of Company wise & Category wise Vacancies (provisional)
||Name of Company
||National Insurance Co. Ltd.
||Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd.
||The New India Assurance Co. Ltd.
||United India Insurance Co. Ltd.
||Services Charges for Bank
|For male candidates other
|For female candidates other
How To Apply
- Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed
under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.(Refer point no.
- click Here to these link :
- Candidates should upload their photograph and signature while filling
the application. After the application is filled complete,candidate should
submit the application form.
- The system would generate a bank challan in triplicate wherein relevant
particulars of the Candidate are mentioned and should take a printout of the
- With the printout of the challan, the Candidate should visit the nearest
branch of State Bank of India to deposit the appropriate fees in cash only
in Account no. 32968716721 in favour of„NATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY LTD‟.Fee
payment will be accepted from 18th May 2013 to 12th June 2013.
- After 3 days from date of receipt of fees, the candidate can check their
application status in the website and take a printout of the complete
application and fees payment challan which should be retained by them for
- At the time of written examination, they should submit one copy of the
- On line Registration commences from
: 18th May 2013
- Last Date for Registration of Online Applications :
- Payment of Application fees :
18th May 2013 to 12th June 2013
- Dates of Written Examination :
14th July 2013 and/or 21st July 2013
- Download of the call letter for examination Within 7 days prior to the
date of examination
Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only and will have to
appear for Written Test from a centre of that particular state. For example,
candidate applying against vacancies in West Bengal State can appear from West
Bengal only and would be considered for employment in that State only, in any of
Courtesy : National Insurance India