(Download) SBI Associate Clerk Exam Paper Held on 16-01-2011
: 2nd Sitting - Reasoning Ability
1. In a certain language ‘to be polite’ is coded as ‘fa so
la’, ‘she is polite’ is coded as ‘so me pa’ and ‘to have manners’ is coded as
‘na la ma’. Which of the following is the code for ‘be’ in that language?
2. ‘Lead’ is related to ‘Pencil’ in the same way as ‘Ink’ is related to
3. How many meaningful English words can be formed with the letters ONFT
using each letter only once in each word?
(E) More than three
4. If the digits in the number 25673948 are arranged in
ascending order from left to right, what will be the sum of the digits which are
fourth from the right and third from the left in the new arrangement?
5. In a certain code GIVEN is written MDVJH.
How is SHARK written in that code?