(Apply Online) Recruitment of Administrative Officers
at National Insurance Company Ltd. - 2017
Detailed Guidelines/Procedures for:
A. Application Registration
B. Payment of Fees
C. Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
Candidates can apply online only from 30.03.2017 to 20.04.2017 and no other
mode of application will be accepted.
1. Candidates to go to the Company’s website http://www.nationalinsuranceindia.com
and click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration"
and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number
and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An
Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will
also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one
go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab.
Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the
"SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form
and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the
application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that
the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. All the information given by the candidate in the application is treated
as final and no correction is allowed after the final submission. Candidates are
advised to carefully fill and verify the details in the online application
themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL
5. The Name of the candidate and his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be
spelt correctly in the application and should be the same as it appears in the
Certificates/ Mark sheets as well as on the photo id. Any change/alteration
found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate
your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the
specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and
Signature detailed under point "C".
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form
before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after
verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature has been uploaded and
other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on 'Submit' button.
Guidelines for Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
- Photograph of the applicant must be a recent passport size colour
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably
white, background. Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or
place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no
- If you have to use flash, ensure there's no "red-eye".
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your
eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is
allowed but it must not cover your face. Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels
- Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the
size of the file is more than 50KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner
such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other
- The Signature will be used to put on the attendance sheet and wherever
- The Applicant’s signature obtained on the call letter and attendance
sheet at the time of the examination should match the uploaded signature. In
case of mismatch, the candidate may be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10kb —20kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB.