(Notification) Recruitment of Assistant at UIICL - 2015
United India Insurance Co. Ltd. is a leading Public sector
General insurance company wholly owned by Government of India with a gross
premium of more than Rs.10,000 Crores. A rapidly growing company with more than
1600 offices, highest network in the non life insurance industry throughout the
Post Name: Assistant
Total Vacancies: 750
Total emoluments (pre-revision) works out to approximately Rs.17,000/- p.m.
in the initial stage in a Metro city. Other allowances may vary depending upon
the place of posting. Apart from allowances, other benefits such as Lump sum
Domiciliary Medical Benefits, Membership of Group Mediclaim Policy for
reimbursement of Hospitalisation expenses, Leave Travel Subsidy and other Staff
welfare schemes would be as per the rules of the Company.
Educational Qualification: (As on 30.06.2015)
Graduate from a recognized University OR
Pass in HSC / equivalent (12th pass) examination with 60% marks (50% for
Ex-servicemen, SC/ST &PwD) and knowledge of Regional Language i.e. Language of
the State of Recruitment is essential.
Age (as on 30.6.2015)
Minimum Age : 18 years and Maximum Age : 28 years (as on
30.06.2015).Candidates born not earlier than 1st July, 1987 and not later than
30th June, 1997 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
All eligible candidates should apply on-line before the last date for
registration of application.
a. All candidates will have to appear for the Online examination, thereafter,
candidates will be shortlisted and will be called for Interview and Computer
b. Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Online Test,
Interview and Computer Proficiency Test taken together. Merely satisfying the
eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for
ONLINE Test/Computer Proficiency Test/Interview.
Written Exam Detail:
Duration of Objective Test 120 minutes
Maximum Marks for each section in Objective Online at various levels
||No. of Questions – 40 per test
||Total marks obtained shall be proportionately reduced to a base
of 35 marks (A)
- SC/ST/PwD Rs. 75/-
- For candidates other than SC/ST/PwD/ RS.450/-
How to Apply:
1. Candidates should go to the United India website www.uiic.co.in click on
the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and
enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and
Password will be generated by the system and displayed
on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number
and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and
Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go,
he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab,
prior to submission of the online application candidates are
advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online
application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates
should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get
the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the
online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after
clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt
correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any
change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate
your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications
given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature
detailed under point "C".
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form
before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after
verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details
filled by you are correct.
11. Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on 'Submit' button.
- Online Registration commences from 07/07/2015
- Last Date for Registration of Online applications 20/07/2015
- Dates for Payment of Application Fee 07/07/2015 to 20/07/2015
- Date of Online Exam (tentative)* 30th August, 2015
- Download of Call letter for Online Examination 20th August, 2015