IBPS PO Apply Online Tutorial
Step 1: Go to IBPS Officail Websie (http://ibps.in) & Click PO Apply
Step 2: Click on New Registration Button
Step 3: Fill Your All Details like Full Name, Mobile No, E-mail ID,
Step 4: Upload Your Photo and Signature.
Step 5: Fill All Basic Details like Category, Physically Handicap or
not Address, Previously Appeared PO Exam Details ect.
Step: 6 Educational Qualification Details, Work Experience if any,
Step 7: Set Your Bank Preference.
Step 8: Make
Payment Online or Offline.
Note: Download Final Application for PDF for your record.
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by
candidates 26.07.2016 to 13.08.2016
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) 26.07.2016 to
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training 23.09.2016 to 08.10.2016
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training 03.10.2016 to 08.10.2016
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary October
- Online Examination – Preliminary 16.10.2016, 22.10.2016 23.10.2016
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary November 2016
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main November 2016
- Online Examination – Main 20.11.2016
- Declaration of Result – Main December 2016
- Download of call letters for interview January 2017
- Conduct of interview January / February 2017
- Provisional Allotment April 2017