(Papers) IBPS PO Exam Paper - 2016 "Held on: 20-11-2016" ::COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE::
(Papers) IBPS PO Exam Paper - 2016 "Held on: 20-11-2016"
1. Assembly is a _______ based low-level language replacing binary machine-code instructions, which are very hard to remember, it is the classic and uncontroversial example of a low level language.
(b) High Level
2. China now has more of the world's fastest supercomputers than other countries. Which among the following is a Chinese super computer?
(a) BlueGene/Q system
(b) Cray XC30
(c) Shaheen II
(d) Fujitsu's K
3. AT&T designed its first commercial modem, specifically for converting digital computer data to analog signals for transmission across its long distance network. What is the name of the modem?
(d) Bell 103 dataset
4. In Computer programming there is set of subroutine definitions, protocols, and tools for building software and applications. Which among the following is a term for sets of requirements that govern how one application can talk to another?
5. BSoDs can be caused by poorly written device drivers or malfunctioning hardware, such as faulty memory, power supply issues, overheating of components, or hardware running beyond its specification limits. Which color screen is displayed when encountered a BSOD Error?
6. Which among the following is a cloud computing platform and infrastructure created by Microsoft?
(a) Simple Storage Service
(c) Openstack Swift
7. After a credit card transaction has been authorized by the issuing bank by sending an authorization code to the merchant, the settlement stage of the process begins.
Which of the following is a system type used to process such statements?
(b) Memory Processing
(c) Level Processing
(d) Batch Processing
(e) Online Processing
8. There is a network that can connect networks ranging from small location or area to a bigger range including public packet network and large corporate networks. That network's enterprise allows users to share access to applications, services and other centrally located resources. Its ability for a huge geographical access has transformed networking. Which among the following is that network?
9. Which cloud is a cloud computing environment that uses a mix of on-premises, private cloud and third-party, public cloud services with orchestration between the two platforms and it is particularly valuable for dynamic or highly changeable workloads?
(a) Dynamic Cloud
(b) Advance Cloud
(c) Hybrid Cloud
(d) Sharing Cloud
(e) Combined Cloud
10. Which among the following is not an Object Oriented Programming Language?
11. Which among the following is a term representing unit of data storage in computer memory?
12. Which among the following is a recently debated principle that Internet service providers and governments regulating the Internet should treat all data on the Internet the same, not discriminating or charging differentially by user, content, website, platform, application, type of attached equipment, or mode of communication?
(b) Net Neutrality
(d) Net Fraternity
(e) Fair Web
13. Which among the given options is IBM's Supercomputer?
(b) SunwayTaihu Light
14. Which among the following is an important circuitry in a computer system that directs the operation of the processor?
(b) Address Bus
(e) Control Unit
15. Which is a feature included in Microsoft PowerPoint software that allows the user to see all the slides in a presentation at one time?
(a) Slide Sorter
(b) Slide Master
(c) Handout Master
(d) Slide Header
(e) Reading View
16. Which of the following error occurs when software tries to access protected memory?
(a) Segmentation Fault
(b) Display time Error
(c) IO Error
(d) Runtime Error
(e) Zero Division Error
17. In Computer programming API is set of subroutine definitions, protocols, and tools for building software and applications. Which among the following is an application programming interface for the programming language Java, which defines how a client may access a database?
(c) JAVA SE
18. A router is a networking device that forwards data packets and is connected to two or more data lines from different networks. Which among the following was the earliest device which had almost the same functionality as that of a router?
(a) Interface Delay Device
(b) Interface Traffic Manager
(c) Interface Routing Processor
(d) Interface Message Processor
(e) Interface Data Manager
19. Android is a mobile operating system designed primarily for touch screen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Which among the following was the first Android Operating System?
20. Which among the following key can be used as a shortcut to rename a folder in Microsoft Windows 8 and higher versions?