RBI Grade 'B' Officer Mains Exam Paper III - 2014
Finance And Management
(1) Attempt any three questions from Section I and any two from Section II.
(2) In case the candidate answered more than Five questions, only the first five answers will be evaluated and the rest of the answers will be ignored.
(3) All questions carry equal marks.
(4) Each question should be answered on new page and the question number must be written on the top.
(5) The answers of parts of the same question, if any, should be written together. In other words, the answer of another questions should not be written in-between the Parts of a question.
(6) Marks will be deducted for illegible hand-writing.
(7) Answers must be brief and to the point.
(8) Answers must be written either in English or in Hindi. However, all the questions should be answered in one language only. Answer-books written partly in English and partly in Hindi will not be evaluated.
(9) Candidate should use only Blue or Black ink pen/Ball point pen to write the answers.
(10) The Name, Roll No. and other entries should be written in the answer-scripts at the specified places only and these should not be written anywhere else in the answer script and supplements used, if any.
1. State the different types of exchange risks inherent in foreign exchange business.
2. Briefly explain the Union Budget, 2014-2015 provisions relating to financial, banking and insurance sectors.
3. Trace the developments in financial sector reforms in India since 1991.
(a) Explain in brief the provisions of R. B. I. Act,1934.
(b) Write a note on R. B. I. ’s attempt in giving differential licenses for small banks.
5. Write short notes on any two of the following :—
(ii) Stock Exchanges
(iii) Service Tax
(iv) Syndicated Loans.
6. “ Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility are the twins to shine a corporate entity ” — Discuss.
7. Distinguish between :—
(a) Verbal and Non-verbal Communication
(b) Directing and Controlling.
8. “ A successful leader is always an effective leader ” — do you vouch this statement.
(a) Explain in brief the Concept and Goals of Human Resources Development ( HRD ).
(b) Outline the role of incentives in building up employee morale.