R.B.I.S.B. (Officer in Grade-'B' - DEPR) PY - 2012
PAPER II - DESCRIPTIVE TYPE ON STATISTICS
1. What according to you are the main factors behind slowing of the GDP growth rate in India since 2009 ?
2. Explain the changes suggested by the Tendulkar Committee in the measurement of poverty in India.
3. Analyze the recent episode of food price inflation in India.
4. Critically analyze the pros and cons of the Right to Food Act 2013 in India.
5. Write a detailed note on the Solow growth model.
courstey : RBISB