(Jobs) SBI : Deputy Manager (Security),Fire Officer Posts Recruitment-2018
Post Detail :
1.Deputy Manager (Security) :27
2.Fire Officer :21
Deputy Manager (Security) :
- Graduate from reputed college/University
- i) BE (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur OR
- ii) B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering) from recognized university (AICTE) approved OR
- iii) B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) from recognized university (AICTE) approved OR
- iv) Retired fire officers from State/Central Government/PSUs with above qualifcation can also apply. OR
- v) Graduate of Institute of Fire Engineers (India/UK) and have minimum 05 years’ experience as a Station Offcer or equivalent post in a City Fire Brigade or in a State Fire Service or In-Charge Fire Offcer in big industrial complex OR
- vi) Should have completed Divisional Offcers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur and have minimum 05 years’ experience as a Station Offcer or equivalent post in a City Fire Brigade or in a State Fire Service or In-Charge Fire Offcer in big industrial complex OR
- vii) B.Sc. (Fire) from recognized university (UGC approved) and have minimum 05 years’ experience as a Station Offcer or equivalent post in a City Fire Brigade or in a State Fire Service or In-Charge Fire Offcer in big industrial complex
Payment of Fees :
i. Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is 600/-(Six Hundred only) for General and OBC candidates and `100/- (`One hundred only) for SC/ST candidates.
ii. Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
Age as on 31.08.2018
Deputy Manager (Security) :
Minimum : 28
Maximum : 40
Fire Officer :
Minimum : 35
Maximum : 62
Method of Selection :
- The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
- Interview: Mere fulflling minimum qualifcation and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The shortlisting committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be fnal. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Merit list : Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-of marks (common marks at cut-of point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit list.
Grade : MMGS II
How to Apply :
i. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card, etc.
ii. Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature.Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Apply”).
iii. Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee.
iv. After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms
Important Date :
- Starting Date – 07-September-2018
- Last Date – 24-October-2018