Bank Probationary Officers
Solved Sample Question Paper (Financial and General Awareness)
1. When did Regional Rural Banks start functioning
2. Who was the Chairman of the Sixth Central Pay Commission?
(A) Justice B. N. Srikrishna
(B) Prof. Ravindra Dholakia
(C) J. S. Mathur
(D) Sushma Nath
3. The 11th Five Year Plan is termed as plan for.
(A) India’s Health
(B) Eradication of poverty from India
(C) India’s Education
(D) Development of Rural India
4. Which of the following correctly describes what sub-prime lending
(1) Lending to the people with less than ideal credit status.
(2) Lending to the people who are high value customers of the banks.
(3) Lending to those who are not a regular customer
(A) Only 1
(B) Only 2
(C) Only 3
5. The actual return of an investor is reduced sometimes as the
prices of the commodities go up all of a sudden. In financial sector this type
of phenomenon is known as:
(A) Probability risk
(B) Market risk
(C) Inflation risk
(D) Credit risk