Daily Questions Challenge for IBPS Exams - 24 March 2018
Write and Discuss Your Answer with Q.No
in Comment Box at the Bottom of Post
1. Which of the following statement(s) is/are true about GST?
i) Goods and Services Tax (GST) is an indirect tax levied in India on the
sale of goods and services.
ii) Goods and services are divided into five tax slabs for collection of tax -
0%, 5%, 12%,18% and 28%.
iii) Petroleum products and alcoholic drinks are taxed separately by the
individual state governments.
a) Only i
b) Only ii, iii
c) Only iii
d) All of the above
2. Which of the following countries doesn’t fall in the tropics?
3. What are the qualifications to become High court Judge?
i) He should be a citizen of India.
ii) He should have been
- a judge for 10 years of Subordinate court under the Judicial Service
of the State or
- an Advocate for 10 years in a High Courts in India (Article 217).
a) Only i
b) Only ii
d) None of the above
1 (d), 2 (d), 3 (c)
Write and Discuss Your Answer with No in Comment Box at the Bottom of Post