United India Insurance Company
Recruitment of 323 Administrative Officers (Scale-I) in
United India Insurance Company - 2014
:: Apply Online ::
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
B. PAYMENT OF FEES
C. PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
Candidates can apply online only from 29.10.2014 to 18.11.2014 (both days
inclusive) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, candidates shouldi.
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph
and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline
for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept
active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call
letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a
candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create
his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must
maintain that email account and mobile number.
- APPLICATION FEES/INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE) PAYMENT OF FEE
ONLINE from 29.10.2014 to 18.11.2014 (both days inclusive).
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees will have to
be borne by the candidate.
1. Candidates to go to the Company’s website www.uiic.co.in click on the
option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration"
and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number
and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An
Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will
also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one
go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab.
Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the
"SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form
and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the
application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that
the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in
the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained
after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt
correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any
change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate
your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the
specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and
Signature detailed under point "C".
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form
before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after
verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details
filled by you are correct.
11. Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on 'Submit' button.
GUIDELINES FOR PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
- IN CASE THE FACE IN THE PHOTOGRAPH OR SIGNATURE IS UNCLEAR, THE
APPLICATION MAY BE REJECTED.
- CANDIDATE MAY EDIT THE APPLICATION AND RE-UPLOAD THE PHOTOGRAPH/
SIGNATURE IN SUCH CASE.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the
size of the file is more than 50KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner
such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other
- The Applicant‟s signature obtained on the call letter and attendance
sheet at the time of the examination should match the uploaded signature. In
case of mismatch, the candidate may be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb