(Apply Online) IBPS Clerk (CWE CLERKS-VI) - 2016
Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) & Signature
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned
(digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured,
preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or
place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no
- If you have to use flash, ensure there's no "red-eye"
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your
eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is
allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the
size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner
such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the
examination, does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the applicant
will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by
candidates 22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) 22.08.2016 to
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training 25.10.2016 to
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training 07.11.2016 to 12.11.2016
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary
- Online Examination – Preliminary 26 & 27.11.2016 03.12.2016 &
04.12.2016 (if required)
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary December 2016
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main December 2016
- Online Examination – Main 31.12.2016 & 01.01.2017
- Provisional Allotment April 2017
Click Here To Apply Online (Link will be Active from 22.08.2016)