(Notification) Provisional Allotment Under CWE Clerks-III
Further to our notice dated 01.04.2014 released on the
authorised IBPS website, provisional allotment exercise from reserve list under
CWE Clerks-III has been done. Provisionally allotted candidates are being
intimated individually at the email address and mobile number recorded with IBPS
at the time of online registration for CWE Clerks-III.
The said provisional allotment has been done based on
merit-cum-preference keeping in view the spirit of various guidelines issued by
Govt. of India/Others from time to time, administrative exigency etc. A
candidate belonging to reserved category, if selected on the basis of norms as
applicable to General Category, has been treated at par with a General category
candidate for drawing up the merit list. Such a candidate has not been adjusted
against a reserved post. However his/her allotment to an Organisation has been
done by treating him/her as if he/she is a reserved category candidate. In the
event of two or more candidates having obtained the same score, merit order is
decided as per date of birth (the candidate senior in age is placed before the
candidate junior in age).
1. No change in the data already registered by the candidate in the online
application form is possible.
2. The decision of IBPS in allotment of Organisations is final and binding
upon the selected candidates. However IBPS reserves the right to cancel, reallot
Organisation-wise allocation depending upon exigencies or otherwise.
3. The provisional allotment is subject to the candidate fulfilling the
criteria for Participating Organisations and identity verification to the
satisfaction of the allotted organisation. This does not constitute an offer of
employment. In case it is detected at any stage of the recruitment process that,
the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria his/her candidature/
chance in the process shall stand forfeited.
4. Offer of appointment including terms and conditions, formalities for
verification, joining etc. will be issued from the allotted Participating
Organisation in due course. Candidates may approach the respective organisation
only after hearing from the said organisation. Offer of appointment is solely
the decision of the Participating Organisations and shall be final and binding.
IBPS has no role here.
5. If the candidate does not avail the offer/ appointment from the allotted
Participating Organisation his/her candidature/ chance in the process shall
6. The State/UT wise and categorywise minimum scores (combined scores in CWE
and Interview out of 100) for the present round of allotment is indicated in the
7. The list of candidates provisionally allotted under this exercise (State /
UT wise) on the basis of marks in descending order shall be displayed in our
website on or before 16.04.2015. This however does not guarantee offer of
employment. Decision of the Participating Organisation shall be final.
8. The entire provisional allotment process under CWE Clerks-III for the
vacancies 2014-15 stands completed with this notification.
9. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidate about allotment
status and/ process.