LIC ADO : MODEL QUESTION PAPER - HISTORY - 05
1. Which of the following is not a site of neolithic culture of India?
(d) None of the above
2. The Bronze age is so called because
(a) Bronze was the main metal used
(b) The metal was used for the first time
(c) The skillfulness was needed to manufacture the tools
(d) The stone and bronze were overlapping
3. Which of the given below features in not aplicable to the Indus sites ?
(a) Its separation of the city into two parts. A citadel consisting of
monuments builldings an a lower town where the citizens lived.
(b) The roads were straight and intersected each other at right angles thus
dividing the cities into large rectangular blocks.
(c) The commodiuous houses of the citizenry being double-storied were made of
burnt bricks and stone.
(d) Artifacts of royal trappings were identified.
4. The period between 2500-1800 B.C is assigned for the Indus Valley
civilization on what basis ?
(a) Recently deciphered script by K.V. Rao
(b) Marking on seals
(c) Trade comparisons with neighbouring countries
(d) On the basis of radio-carbon dating.
5. The Indus Valley Civilization was spread at
(a) Punjab, Sindh, Gujarat, Rajasthan and Baluchistan.
(b) Banks of river Indus Punjab, Sindh and Baluchistan.
(c) U.P., Haryana and neighbouring parts of Punjab and Rajasthan
(d) Indo-Gangetic division and the upper Gangetic plain.
1. (a) 2. (a) 3. (d) 4. (d) 5. (a)