LIC ADO : MODEL QUESTION PAPER - HISTORY - 10
1. The causes of decline of Harappan civilization is evident from which of
the following ?
(a) General decline in civic standards of the culture
(b) Potttery was becoming inferior in quality
(c) Planned big houses were replaced by inferior structures
(d) All the above
2. Decimal system for the measurement of length was
(a) Not known to the Indus valley people
(b) Known to the Indus valley people because of their contact with Sumerians and
(c) Known to the Indus valley people Independently.
(d) Known to the Harappans because of their contact with the Iron age people.
3. The famous conversation between Uddalaka Aruni and his son Svetaketu
regarding the identify of the Brahman and the Atman figures in the
(a) Svetasvatara Upanishad
(b) Chandogya Upanishad
(c) Mundaka Upanishad
(d) Mandukya Upanishad
4. During the period of the Sutras the brahmanas were allowed to marry
(a) Only Brahmana girls
(b) Brahmana and kshatriya girls
(c) Brahmana, Kshatriya and vaisya girls
(d) Brahmans, kshatriya, vaisya and sudhra girls.
5. The vedangas cosist of the
(a) Kalpa, Siksha, Nirukta, Vyakarana, Chandas, Jyotisha
(b) Kalpa, Siksha, Brahmana, Vyakarana, Chandas, Jyotisha
(c) Kalpa, Siksha, Nirutka, Aranyaka, Chandas, Jyotisha.
(d) Kalpa, Upanishad, Nirukta, Vyakarana, Chandas, Jyotisha.
1. (d) 2. (c) 3. (b) 4. (d) 5. (a)