R.B.I.S.B. (Gr-B-DR-Gen) PY - 2010
PAPER II - Economic and Social Issues
1. (a) ‘ Inequality of income distribution is a global phenomenon ’. Discuss.
(b) Suggest suitable measures to reduce inequality of income in rural and urban
sector in India.
2. Examine the impact of policy of liberalisation on rural and urban employment
3. (a) Critically evaluate India’s Free Trade Policy in the post reform period.
(b) Explain the recent developments in the exchange rate of rupee.
4. ‘ Development projects are considered as temples of modern India ’. Justify
your answer with reference to their impact on environment and health.
5. (a) What are the objectives of population policy of India ?
(b) Describe briefly the government programme for stable population.
courstey : RBISB