R.B.I.S.B. (Gr-B-DR-Gen) PY - 2011
PAPER II - Economic and Social Issues
1. Examine the banking sector reform measures undertaken in India since 1991.
Briefly describe the recent changes in RBI’s monetary policy.
2. (a) What is sustainable development ? What should be done to achieve it ?
(b) What is environment management ? Explain social and economic aspects of
3. (a) Do you agree with a view that public sector enterprises have played a
strategic role in accelarating economic growth. Explain.
(b) Explain the importance of service sector and its contribution to employment
4. (a) “ Monetary measures have failed to control inflation in India.” Explain.
(b) Suggest suitable options for controlling inflation.
5. Explain the measures and strategies adopted by India on the following
(a) Provision of Social Security
(b) Foreign Direct Investment.
courstey : RBISB