RBI Recruitment Exams Sample Papers for Gr-B-DR-Gen (Previous Year - 2010: Finance and Management-III)
R.B.I.S.B. (Gr-B-DR-Gen) PY - 2010
PAPER III - Finance and Management
1. Explain the different aspects of the Indian Capital Market. What has been the role of SEBI in this task ?
2. What is foreign exchange risk ? How can it be managed ? Discuss the tools used for the purpose.
3. What is credit rating ? Discuss its benefits and limitations.
4. Briefly discuss the framework put in place by the Reserve Bank of India for the supervision of banks and financial institutions.
5. What are the arguments advanced in favour of foreign direct investment ?
What steps have been taken by the Government in the period after 1991 to
encourage foreign direct investment ?
courstey : RBISB