R.B.I.S.B. (Gr-B-DR-Gen) PY - 2012
PAPER III - Finance and Management
1. Highlight the salient features of the Union Budget 2013-14.
2. “High inflation is a source of internal and external disequilibrium”-Explain the statement with reference to CAD (Current Account deficit) and weakening of the rupee.
3. ‘Indian forex management had evolved from FERA to FEMA’. Discuss.
4. Briefly state the provisions relating to the Non Banking Financial Companies (NBFCS) under Chapter III B of the RBI Act, 1934.
5. Write short notes on any two of the following :—
(b) Stock market index
(d) Sub-standard assets.
courstey : RBISB