R.B.I.S.B. (Gr-B-DR-Gen) PY - 2014
PAPER III - Finance and Management
1. State the different types of exchange risks inherent in foreign exchange
2. Briefly explain the Union Budget, 2014-2015 provisions relating to financial,
banking and insurance sectors.
3. Trace the developments in financial sector reforms in India since 1991.
4. (a) Explain in brief the provisions of R. B. I. Act,1934.
(b) Write a note on R. B. I. ’s attempt in giving differential licenses for
5. Write short notes on any two of the following :—
(ii) Stock Exchanges
(iii) Service Tax
(iv) Syndicated Loans.
courstey : RBISB