REPCO Branch Staff (Clerical) Jobs 2017
Post Detail :
Branch Head: To Head the Branch in all areas of branch work such as sourcing of business, operations, collections and ensuring profitability of branch.
Branch Staff (Clerical): Overall branch operations including business sourcing and recovery.
A) For Branch Head:
1. Age not exceeding 28 years as on 01-11-2017 (relaxation upto 40 years of age can be considered based on commensurate, relevant prior experience)
2. Any Graduation (10+2+3 format) from a UGC recognized university.Post graduation & professional qualification shall be given additional weightage.
3. Minimum 3 years experience (for age not exceeding 28 years) in Housing Finance/Retail Lending /marketing of financial products (Home Loan) /branch operations in HFCs/FIs. Exposure in housing finance is a must.
Experience of heading a branch will be preferred. For further age relaxation, commensurate additional experience would be required.
4. Extensive in-depth knowledge of local market with good networking capacity with builders / developers is a must.
B) For Branch Staff (Clerical):
1. Age not exceeding 25 years as on 01-11-2017, (maximum relaxation for 5 years will be considered with commensurate relevant experience).
2. Any Graduate preferably B Com (necessarily preceded by SSLC (or equivalent) and HSC/ Diploma) with minimum 50% marks from a UGC recognized University. Graduates from Open University will not be considered.
Key Competencies Required :
Good communication skill – verbal and written
• Negotiation skill
• Interpersonal skill, leadership qualities and team management
• Multitasking ability ( as the Company does not operate through separate
verticals for sourcing, operations and collections)
• Planning and organizing skill
• Target orientation
• Proficiency in MS-Word
Pay Scale :
a) Branch Head:
CTC starting from Rs. 7.00 lakhs per annum (fixed + variable). However, experienced candidate would be compensated suitably as per market standard and Management discretion.
b) Clerical (on roll)
CTC starting from Rs.3.50 lakhs per annum (approx) for Executive and CTC starting from Rs. 4.00 Lakhs per annum (approx) for AM (With three years prior experience) as per Company Policy. Higher salary can be considered based on prior experience/performance in the recruitment process at the discretion of the Management.
PROBATION for (a) and (b): 1 year (extendable based on performance)
c) Trainee (off roll)
Starting fixed stipend would be Rs. 9500 p.m. (variable based on location and previous experience) plus Meal allowance and performance incentive (variable,based on performance). The period of Training will be one year (extendable based on performance) and subject to the following conditions:
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates are requested to attend a WALK-IN INTERVIEW with all original testimonials and last 3 months pay slip along with 1 set of photocopy of all documents, 2 colour passport size photos, 1 KYC document and 2 sets of duly filled in Bio-data as per enclosed format at the following venue on stipulated date & time:
DATE: 09-12-2017 (Saturday)
TIME: 1pm - 4pm (Candidates must register between 10 am to 12 noon)
VENUE: Repco Home Finance Limited Office No 203 second floor, Satyabhaama sankul, Near Modi Ganapati, CTS No.529, Narayanpeth, Pune-411030.
(Contact No.: 020-24431956)
Courtesy:Repco Home Finance Limited