(JOBS) Saraswat Bank : Junior Officer - Marketing And Operations In
Grade B (Clerical Cadre) Recruitment-2018
Post Details :
Saraswat Bank, the premier Multi State and the largest Bank among the Co-operative Banks in India has a large network of 281 fully computerized branches located in six states i.e. Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and New Delhi. The Bank is now looking for energetic and dynamic candidates, residing in the following regions:
- The number of vacancies is subject to change.
- The Bank reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, selection process or the Bank would be free to stop/cancel entire recruitment process at any stage. Only one application should be submitted. In case of multiple applications the last valid application will be considered and the application fee/intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
- The monthly gross salary will be Rs.19,555 approx. on probation and Rs.21,100 approx. on confirmation. The annual emoluments will be Rs.3.20 lac approx. on confirmation (based on the salary of April 2018). Candidates fulfilling prescribed eligibility criteria are requested to apply Online through the Bank website (http://www.saraswatbank.com) on or before the time frame indicated. For Online Application, candidates should have a valid e-mail ID & it should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. The important instructions regarding online examination may be sent to the registered e-mail ID.
Junior Officer – Marketing & Operations
Educational Qualification :
Minimum First Class in Graduation (preferably B.Com.) from a recognized University. Candidates appearing for final year graduation exams will be allowed to apply provisionally.
Age Limit :
Not below 21 years and not above 27 years as on 1 st May, 2018.
Fee Details :
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions. Application fee / intimation plus GST charges = Rs.600/- for candidates. The fee is to be paid through Online Mode only. No Cash or any other mode will be accepted. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of 'e-Receipt' indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and Online Application Form containing fee details & submit it at the time of Examination. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, Online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- The candidate must follow the instructions as given above.
- The candidates will be selected as per below given recruitment process among the eligible candidates.
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on Bank website.
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in Online Examination.
- Exam will be conducted in English language only and there will be 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer.
How to Apply :
- The facility will be available for online application from 23.5.2018 to 4.6.2018. Last date for acceptance of Online Application will be 4.6.2018 upto 23.59 hours on Bank’s website http://www.saraswatbank.com and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- The fee needs to be paid in Online Mode only.
- The candidate should have registered his/her own valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number & it should be active during or up to the end of the recruitment process.
- The candidates should not share E-mail ID or password with any other person. If, any candidate does not have a valid personal E-mail ID, he/she should create his/her own E-mail ID before applying online.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. Candidates are required to take a printout of the E-Receipt and present it at the time of online exam along with Hall ticket.
- To register the application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent. With the help of the Provisional Registration Number and Password candidate have facility to change the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one time, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
- Click on the ‘Preview’ Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before ‘FINAL SUBMIT ‘.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the ‘FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON’.
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on 'Submit' button.
- Candidates should be cautious while filling Online Application. Candidate should carefully fill all the personal details in the Online Application. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications. Candidates are required to press the “submit” button only after the verification of the details filled in the online application, uploading of photograph and signature and after making required payment. After clicking on ‘’submit’’ button no change is permitted in the details and any request regarding this will not be entertained. Candidate may be disqualified for not filling the information carefully.
- Online Application must be submitted within the stipulated time mentioned by the Bank for online application. Applications filled after the given time will not be considered.
- The candidate must have paid the fees with online application within the stipulated time for avoiding problems.
- The candidate must fill carefully the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination. The Bank will not be responsible for any incorrect /
- incomplete details filled in the application.
- An email / SMS intimation will be sent on candidate’s Email ID / Mobile Number after successful registration and generation of Registration Number and Password.
- The candidate may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered if he/she does not receive intimation on his/ her email id/mobile number. An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without photograph and signature in the online application form will not be considered as valid application.
- Above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- Candidate must ensure that the signature on application and signature on attendance sheet are one and the same.
- Candidate must use the same photograph for upload and affix on the application form.
- After completion of the entire procedure of Registration /Online application including payment of fees, the candidate should take a printout of the same. Candidate will be solely responsible for the information filled in the application.
Important Date :
Candidates can apply online only from 23.5.2018 to 4.6.2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted.