State Bank of India
Recruitment in Clerical Cadre in Associate Banks of State
Bank of India - 2014
HOW TO APPLY:
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION: (Pre-requisite for
applying online: Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept
active till the declaration of results). This will help him/her in getting call
letter/interview advices etc. by e-mail). Candidates are required to register
themselves online through Bank's website www.statebankofindia.com or
www.sbi.co.in After registration candidates are required to pay fee through
either online(usingDebit/Credit card /Internet banking) or off linemode
SCANNING THE PHOTOGRAPH &SIGNATURE :
- Photographmust be a recent passport size colour picture.
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured,
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or
place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your
eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is
allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is notmore than 50kb. If the
size of the file is more than 50kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner
such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of
SIGNATURE IMAGE :
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signaturemust be signed only by the applicant and not by any other
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the
examination, does notmatch the signature on theAttendanceSheet, the
applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is notmore than 20kb.