(Apply Online) RBI Assistant Examination - 2016
1. Candidates may go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option "Recruitment for the post of Assistant" which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on 'Submit' button.
GUIDELINES FOR SCANNING THE PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE
(i) PHOTOGRAPH IMAGE :
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or
place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your
eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious head wear is
allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the
size of the file is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner
such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of
(ii) SIGNATURE IMAGE:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever
- The Applicant’s signature obtained on the call letter and attendance
sheet at the time of the examination should match the uploaded signature. In
case of mismatch, the candidate may be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB